Moustache biscuits cooking inspiration

Today was my daughter's 9th birthday and she wanted to take moustache biscuits to school instead of cupcakes etc 

She is obsessed with moes at the moment so these are what we came out with, cute fun and interactive for the kids 😄




All packed up ready for school


Luckily I cooked in bulk so there was extra for us to eat!!

I used the FRED munchstaches cookie cutters that my husband brought me last year (yeah I know he is awesome haha) I am not sure if they are still for sale but I am sure somewhere on the huge wide web they will be. The best thing about these is that they are stamps too, so less work decorating... just cut, stamp, cook, eat.

KEEP CREATING & SMILING ðŸ’—

What is your favourite biscuit flavour? 
Let me know below in the comments 

6 comments

  1. HAHAHAHA! As soon as I clicked on this post I got a good giggle. They look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so good!! I need to find these cookie cutters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke! ^-^ You're such a creative mom! I hope your kids realize how good they have it! ;) Love these! Pinning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I want one now - at least for posing!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Street Fashion PARIS16 May 2013 at 01:19

    HAHA!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I need to bake this, so insane and amazing! Your daughter is so lucky!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete